Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

I went home last weekend for Easter. On Sunday I had went to church, and the church had presented a nice service. After the service they had food and activities for everyone for all ages. They had Easter egg hunts, guess the eggs, musical chairs, egg race, and etc. It was a nice day to be outside and do all those activities. They also had a lot of food it was a potluck when every one brings food. My family had brought wings, ribs, and potato salad. All the food was good I had a hot dog, ribs, wings, ham, greens, potato salad, corn pudding, meatballs, and yams. The food was delicious I was stuff. I had played musical chairs and the eggs race. I lost both of the games, but I still had fun. I did enjoy myself and I had a good Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment