Thursday, February 6, 2014

Last Night Game

Last night game was the most boring game yet of the season. RBC basketball players went against Vance-Granville. As I was cheering on the side lines I couldn't help but yawn. Vance-Granville only had 6 players that attended the game. Even though they had less players they did manage to keep up with the RBC players. I was never really into basketball I always thought it was boring to watch. But being a cheerleader having to attend all the games I was made to watch and cheer. The cheer team normally shout out some cheers and do 30 min stunts.  But last night we didn't do any stunts or barley cheer we just mostly stood there. I would say the most exciting part of the night is when the team was practicing a new stunt, and during the stunt one of the girls had fell on her face. She is the best cheerleader on the team, and she is also the main stunt girl. Which is the reason why we didn't do any stunts. Other then that it was pointless to go. The game felt like it was taking forever to reach half time and forever to end. The stands where pretty much empty. The only thing I can find interesting, and a way to keep myself occupied while watching the game is me and the other girls would pick whose the cutest on the opposing team. There was only one cute guy on the other team which was no fun. I also like to stare at the coaches and watch them get upset. But enough said even though the game was boring and tiring the RBC players pulled out another win.

No comments:

Post a Comment